Fair Trade Drinks
- Oh So Fair Organic and Fairtrade Sparkling Ice Tea (330cl)As low as £1.50 £1.25
- Oh So Fair Organic and Fairtrade Sparkling Apple and Ginger (330cl)As low as £1.50 £1.25
- Traidcraft Organic Medium Freeze Dried Coffee (500g)As low as £8.80 £7.33
- Traidcraft Organic Medium Freeze Dried Coffee (100g)As low as £5.00 £4.17
- Breakfast Blend Decaf Teabags by Traidcraft (80 bags)As low as £3.85 £3.85
- Traidcraft Organic Medium Freeze Dried Decaf Coffee (500g)As low as £25.10 £25.10
- Traidcraft Organic Medium Decaf Freeze Dried Coffee (100g)As low as £5.50 £4.58
- Traidcraft Organic Peru Coyona Ground Coffee (227g)As low as £4.95 £4.95
Fill your kitchen cupboard with a fair trade drink, ethical brew, or organic beverage for every hour of the day. Our collection of fair trade drinks have been sourced from expert brands and traditional artisan groups around the world. We’ve chosen our premium fair trade coffees to suit all types of coffee connoisseur, from the traditionalist and instant coffee devotee, to the true enthusiast who grinds his own beans and experiments with speciality blends. Or, if tea is more your thing, our selection of fair trade tea includes both loose leaf and convenient teabags to enjoy with fair trade snacks, biscuits, and cakes. Choose an eco-friendly ethical herbal tea for when you need to clear your mind, or make yourself a comforting cup of English breakfast the way you like it best to start your day. You can even find our fair trade everyday tea in huge bulk bags for when you like to plan ahead, or for catering for parties, offices, events, or festivals.
Don't forget to explore our selection of thirst-quenching fair trade fruit juices and fruit juice cartons for when the sun is soaring in the sky or you’re in need a refreshing fruity boost at lunchtime. They're the perfect ethical fruit drink for lunchboxes, and are even school approved, too! And for a bedtime beverage, choose a delicious hot chocolate made from fair trade cocoa. It’s never too early to make a cup of hot cocoa, particularly on a cold winter’s day.